How To Change Background Color and Font Style in Facebook?
If you are an internet savvy, then definitely you will be having your facebook account. You might using it for fun and entertainment like chatting with friends or sharing your lovely life moments with others. We all are addicted to this giant social media site.
Facebook is having a decent color scheme and it looks appealing also but do you know we can set its look and feel with our choice. Yeah, you heard it right. We can change the background color, font color, font style, font size and many more in our facebook account and we are going to discuss the same in this tutorial.
What You Will Learn Today?
1. Changing Facebook Background Color
2. Changing its Font Style, Font Size and Font Color
3. Putting a background image
4. Blocking sponsored ads
Changing Background Color and Font Style in Facebook
I also made this video tutorial so that you could learn visually. You can watch the video or simply follow the below steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- Add “Fabulous Extension” to your browser by hitting the + FREE button
- After adding it to your browser, simply open your facebook account and click the Fabulous Extension Icon at the top of the page.
- A popup will appear like this:
- Click on Cross Sign next to the Ad Blocker. It will remove all the sponsored ads displaying at the right side in your facebook account.
- Click on Colorizer to change color scheme. There are 5 options:
- Click on Font Styler to change Font Size and Font Style
- You are done! 😉
Check out this demo 😛
Follow these simple steps and change background color, font color and font style and background image in your facebook account and enjoy the new color scheme of your choice. I hope you will find this tutorial useful. If it so, then please subscribe our Youtube channel and follow us on Google plus for latest tutorials updates. Thanks and meet you with my next interesting tutorial. 😉